Nominations Sought for Student Life Hall of Fame
Mar. 2, 2017
Nominations are now being sought for the Webster University Student Life Hall of Fame. Nominations are due April 10, 2017.
The Student Life Hall of Fame recognizes those individuals who demonstrated an outstanding commitment to improving student life at Webster University through campus or community involvement and participation in organized campus activities.
It is one of the most prestigious honors awarded by Student Affairs at Webster University to former students and employees.
Nominees must be either:
- Graduates of Webster University (undergraduate or graduate students from any campus within the Webster University network), and have graduated at least three (3) years prior
- Former Webster University employees who left the University at least three (3) years prior to induction
Selection CriteriaPrimary Criteria for Selection
- Significant contributions to student life at their home campus
- Significant leadership involvement at their home campus
- Long term positive impact on student life at their home campus
- Involvement with Webster University since graduation and/or departure
- Achieved outstanding success and recognition in their profession and/or voluntary service since their departure
- Significant contributions to society through civic, cultural or charitable involvement
- A completed nomination form, including a thorough description of the nominee’s involvement and contributions to student life (required)
- A brief biographical overview of nominee and/or resume (required)
More information about the Hall of Fame and the first two classes of inductees, honored during Homecoming in 2015 and 2016, can be found on the Student Life Hall of Fame page.
The nomination form is available at: webster.edu/campus-life/hall-of-fame/nomination-form.html