Search Committee Formed for Dean of College of Arts and Sciences
May. 3, 2016
Webster University Provost, Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Julian Schuster has announced the search committee for the position of dean of the College of Arts & Sciences.
Committee members will assist in recruiting and evaluating a strong and diverse pool of academic leaders. The members of the committee were selected through a collaborative effort with faculty members in the College.
Members of the committee are:
- Emily Thompson, chair, International Languages & Cultures
- Mary Ann Drake, chair, Nursing
- Mary Preuss, associate professor, Biological Sciences
- Martina Steed, associate professor and director of clinical education, Nurse Anesthesia
- Mike Hulsizer, professor, Psychology
- Andrew Young, student
- Karen Miller, coordinator, English and Philosophy departments
- Simone Cummings, associate professor, Management
- Eve Coulson, alumna and chair, College of Arts & Sciences Advisory Board
- Glen Bauer, professor, Music
- Jeanelle Wiley, University Secretary
- Muthoni Musangali, associate professor, Professional Counseling
- Dave Hilditch, adjunct faculty member, Philosophy
The Search Committee will provide regular updates to the Webster community regarding timelines, interviews and other related matters to the selection process.