Webster Opportunities: Faculty networking event Sept. 15
Sep. 6, 2016
All faculty members are invited to join us for an afternoon of conversation and learning at the Webster Opportunities Networking Event on Thursday, Sept. 15, for an afternoon of learning and socializing. The event will be held from 3-5 p.m. in the East Academic Building, room 253/262 (please note that the location has changed). You are welcome to either drop in for refreshments or stay for the entire event. There will also be a prize drawing.
The goal of this event is for faculty to learn about services and resources available to them and their students. This is an excellent opportunity to become familiar with campus opportunities, learn about new developments within offices and meet colleagues from academic and student affairs.
We aim for this event to create connections between academic partners and faculty in order to support engaged student learning, and to share practices, services, and resources so that we are better equipped to reach all of our students.
Colleagues from the following offices look forward to meeting you at the event:
- Academic Advising
- Academic Resource Center
- Alumni Programs -- Parent & Student Programs
- Career Planning and Development Center
- Collaborative Research
- Corporate, Foundation, and Government Relations
- Dean of Students Office
- English as a Second Language Program
- Faculty Development Center
- First Year Experience Programs
- Global Citizenship Program
- Global Marketing & Communications
- IT Information Services
- Multicultural Center and International Student Affairs
- Office of Academic Affairs
- Office of Institutional Effectiveness
- Office of Student Engagement
- Office of Study Abroad
- Online Learning Center
- Student Counseling and Life Development
- Sustainability Initiatives
- George Herbert Walker School of Business & Technology
For more information, please contact Liza Dister, Faculty Development Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.