Save the Date: Advising/Retention Software Vendor Returning to Campus
Feb. 21, 2017
After community members reviewed many possible software solutions, the advising and retention group Starfish is returning to campus on Feb. 27-28 to present their products to the global campus community. This is one of the vendors that visited in November 2016.
Your input and feedback is very important in this process as the University seeks to identify a product that could best holistically document our engagements with students, allow for shared advising notes, provide a new at-risk referral system and provide predictive data analytics to more proactively serve and assist our students.
Detailed information and instructions for logging into the WebEx event will be sent out prior to each event with recordings being made available shortly after the meetings for our colleagues who are unable to attend the live WebEx meetings.
Monday, Feb. 27, 2017
- 12:00-2:00 p.m. CST – Starfish General Demo for Webster Community, Library Conference Room or via webex
- 2:00-3:00 p.m. CST – Starfish Faculty Demo, Library Conference Room or via webex
Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2017
- 9:30-10:30 a.m. CST – Starfish PAR Analytics Demo – Library Conference Room or via webex
- 10:30-11:30 a.m. CST – Starfish Degree Planner Demo – Library Conference Room or via webex
- 2:00-3:00 p.m. CST – Starfish Sandbox (hands on demo of Connect) – Library classroom 110 or via webex
Please see this landing page for detailed information on this process.