Go Red for Women Campaign Results
Feb. 10, 2017
For the past several years, Webster University has actively participated in the American Heart Association’s (AHA) National Wear Red Day campaign, Go Red for Women.
On behalf of the Webster Wellness Committee, we are pleased to announce that we received
nearly 75 donations from members of the Webster University community to raise a grand
total of $605 for the American Heart Association Go Red for Women. Thank you for your
All donations support the American Heart Association in their efforts to help women by offering educational programs, advancing women’s understanding about their risk for heart disease and providing tools and motivation to help women reduce their risk to protect their health.
Special congratulations to prize winner Trezette Dixon, Career Development & Planning, who recieved a Bluetooth stereo headset.
You can visit the following links for resources on how to be more heart healthy:
- Facts about heart disease in women
- Symptoms of heart attack and stroke
- Living with heart disease
- Find out your risk for heart disease
- Factors that increase your risk for heart disease
- Healthcare provider tools and resources
- How to prevent heart disease