Webster University, USA Today Partner for 'Buzz' Student Resource
Sep. 22, 2016
For years Webster University has been a part of the Collegiate Readership Program providing a selection of print newspapers for our students. However, the consumption of print news is on the decline and reaching the most connected and tech-savvy generation with reliable news and information is a real challenge.
As an additional resource, Webster has partnered with USA TODAY to provide you with another way to connect your students to the world around them.
The Buzz: Webster University is a first-of-its-kind news app that gives students access to the latest national, world, local and campus news they care about in one app.
Students are able to:
- Examine multiple opinions and perspectives.
- Create conversations and promote a sharing of ideas within their community and beyond.
- Access campus events information and latest headlines from The Journal.
- Receive the latest career advice for use in their prospective field.
- See their lives in a global context and relate major stories to specific course-work.
Download The Buzz: Webster University and share it with students to receive the most up-to-date news from USA TODAY national, USA TODAY College, and Webster News.