ARC Policies, Guidelines Channel Now Available in Connections
February 19, 2019
Academic Resource Center (ARC) policies and guidelines are now being published in a newly created Academic Resource Center Policies and Guidelines channel, accessible to Webster employees on the Faculty and Staff tabs within Connections.
Faculty and staff are encouraged to reach out to Nellie Hopmann, academic ADA coordinator, with questions. Hopmann can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-246-7700.
Current Policies & Guidelines
Current policies and guidelines that are available on Connections include:
- ADA Procurement Process
- Flexible Assignment Deadline Guidelines
- Occasional Absence Due to Medical Reason Guidelines
- Webster ESA (Emotional Support Animal) Policy and Contract
- Webster SA (Service Animal) Guidelines
- Webster General Housing Accommodations Guidelines