Search Committee Formed for Walker School Dean
May 12, 2016
Webster University Provost, Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Julian Schuster has announced the search committee for the position of dean of the George Herbert Walker School of Business & Technology.
Committee members will assist in recruiting and evaluating a strong and diverse pool of academic leaders. The members of the committee were selected through a collaborative effort with faculty members in the School.
Members of the committee are:
- Nancy Hellerud, vice provost, committee chair
- John Aleshunas, associate professor, Math and Computer Science Department
- David Porras, associate professor and chair, Business Department
- Joe Roberts, associate professor and chair, Management Department
- J.P. Palmer, associate professor, Management Department
- Eric Rhiney, assistant professor, Management Department
- Jill Stulce, associate professor, program director and chair, Nurse Anesthesia Department, College of Arts & Sciences
- Robin Higgins, associate professor and chair, Legal Studies Department, College of Arts & Sciences
- Charlie Hahn, vice president, Advancement
- Rich Dippel, associate professor, Business Department
- Peter Sargent, dean, Leigh Gerdine College of Fine Arts
- Dawn Jensen, director, Office of Corporate Partnerships
- Sebastian Bellomo, adjunct faculty member, Business Department
Stuart Greenbaum, former dean of the Olin School of Business, Washington University, will serve as an external advisor to the search committee.
In addition, the search committee will be assisted by a search firm.