Walker EDGE Brings Back CLICK: Creating Links in Community Knowledge
October 18, 2017
CLICK: Creating Links in Community Knowledge, is a unique opportunity to interact with local nonprofit organization junior boards and young professional groups.
Webster University students, faculty and staff are invited to enjoy drinks and appetizers, network and gain insights on the impact of community collaboration from keynote speaker Jaclyn Kirouac-Fram, vice president and director of development at Focus St. Louis.
This is an excellent chance to connect with the community and find out about volunteer and leadership opportunities. Classes are welcome.
CLICK: Creating Links In Community Knowledge
Thursday, Oct. 19
5 p.m. - Organization Expo & Reception
6 p.m. - Keynote Speaker
East Academic Building, Edward Jones Commons
Participants can expect to:
- Learn about the organization vision and mission and meet professionals like you who are passionate about making the world a better place.
- Find volunteer and leadership opportunities that allow you to share your experience.
- Give back to your community and build up your resume.
- Gain insights on the impact of community collaboration from a keynote speaker
- Enjoy complimentary appetizers and drinks while you network with classmates and professionals
A list of participating organizations can be found online at webster.edu/walkeredge.
Sponsored by Walker EDGE at the Walker School of Business & Technology and the International Institute of St. Louis Junior Board.