Faculty: Curriculum proposal work sessions
September 19, 2019
Updated Nov. 7, 2019
Faculty members are invited to bring their laptops and/or proposals to the Curriculum
Proposal Work Sessions.
These work sessions will not have an agenda or schedule but provides dedicated time for faculty to work individually or as teams to complete proposal paperwork planned for submission for the 2020-21 course catalogs. Light lunches will also be provided.
- Friday, Sept. 27, from 12-3 p.m. in Loretto Hall, room 402
- Thursday, Oct. 17, from 1-4 p.m. in Loretto Hall, room 101
- Friday, Nov. 15, from 12-3 p.m. in Loretto Hall, room 402
- Friday, Dec. 13, from 12-2 p.m. in Loretto Hall, room 402
- Friday, Jan. 10, from 12-3 p.m. in Loretto Hall, room 402
The session on Jan. 10 will be the "final call" before the proposal submittal deadline of Jan. 15.
The following Academic Affairs staff will be on hand to answer questions:
- Beth Russell, Assistant Provost for Graduate Studies
- Rita Smith, Director, Academic Resources & Planning
- Kara Carline, Catalog Coordinator
- Shannon Blair, Curriculum Committee Coordinator
- Michele Boesch, Graduate Council Coordinator