New Outlook and Managing Distribution Groups in Office 365
September 19, 2019
Recently, Microsoft pushed an update that transitioned every Office 365 account to the “New Outlook” version/layout.
Due to this update, it is no longer possible to toggle between Old Outlook and New Outlook.
If you manage Distribution Groups for your department or campus through Office 365, here is how to access those settings in the New Outlook:
- Log in to the Office 365 Portal at https://portal.office.com
- Click on Outlook
- After your mailbox loads, click the Gear icon at the upper right to access Mail Settings
- Click on View all Outlook settings at the bottom of the window
- Click on General from the left navigation menu
- Click on Distribution Groups
The updated Distribution Groups Owners Guide can be downloaded here.
You can find additional resources for the New Outlook web version via Microsoft’s Outlook Help Center.