Faculty Grant Writing Workshops, April 8
March 27, 2019
Mara LaLonde, Principal Consultant and Owner of MSL Consulting, brings with her 20 years of experience with grants in higher education, social services and the arts to Webster for two workshops on grant writing on April 8.
To attend, RSVP to Carolyn Corley via email or call 314-968-5942
Grants Strategy to Success
Held from 9-11:30 a.m. in EAB 253-262, the first session focuses on how the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs supports you through discovery to submission, management and close-out.
- Learn Strategic Grant Development
- Practice searching for and analyzing grant opportunities
- Draft a bullet-point outline for a concept paper or grant narrative
- Examine a sample budget justification
Collaborative Grants: Elements of Success
Held from 2-3 p.m. in EAB 253-262, it will cover:
- the benefits of collaboration
- the importance of partnerships and collaboration to your grant efforts
- reviewing and strategizing a collaborative RFP
- the elements of successful collaboration
This session is open to the public-please invite your colleagues and collaborators.