Have You Been LinkedIn Learning?
February 14, 2020
Have you been taking advantage of LinkedIn Learning?
Last fall, the self-guided learning tools previously offered to Webster University community members via Lynda.com became part of WebsterLearns powered by LinkedIn Learning.
These on-demand learning tutorials are available to all students, faculty and staff to help you develop new skills and advance your career. The array of topics ranges from specific software and creativity approaches to management, leadership, coaching and other workplace skills.
If you haven't already engaged with this platform, click the LinkedIn Learning link in Connections or login to the WebsterLearns page with your Webster Connections ID for an overview.
LinkedIn Learning Includes:
- Unlimited access. More than 5,000 video tutorials on business, creative and technology topics.
- Personalized recommendations. Explore the most in-demand skills based on your experience.
- Expert instructors. Learn from industry leaders, all in one place.
- Convenient learning. Access courses on your schedule, from any desktop or mobile device.
- Helpful resources. Reinforce new knowledge with quizzes, exercise files, and coding practice windows.