Students Form 'W' Across World of Webster
August 22, 2016
An annual tradition of New Student Orientation activities at Webster University is the forming of a "W" in the quad to show school pride and unity. Last weekend saw that tradition come alive once again.
Here's how it looked at campuses in St. Louis, Geneva, Vienna and Cha-am, Thailand.
New students range from graduate students advancing or changing careers to undergraduate freshmen preparing begin college while commuting to or living on campus.
See more and share links to the following New Student Orientation scenes on social media using the hashtag #new2webster and #WeAreAllWebster.
Visuals to Share
- See and share a larger version of the photo collage above on Facebook.
- Go here to watch a video of Gorloks forming the "W" on the Webster Groves campus.
- See photos from New Student Orientation at Webster Leiden here.
- In Vienna, here are orientation photos on Facebook, and here is the video of students forming their "W" in the atrium of the Palais Wenkheim.
- See photos from orientation at Webster University Thailand here and read more in this story.
- Photos from orientation in Geneva can be found and shared here.