University Center Pool Reopens for Students in Fall II
October 20, 2020
The University Center Pool reopened on Oct. 19 to students only, on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
In order to maintain a safe environment, here are some protocols students should be prepared for when coming to swim:
- Locker rooms and full showers are NOT available. Please arrive in your swimsuit and be prepared to return home to change. On-deck shower head is available for rinsing before entering the water.
- Only one person per lane. SIx-foot social distancing must be maintained at all times.
- Must have a current Webster ID card to enter.
- Lifeguard will ask patrons about any new or worsening symptoms related to COVID-19.
- All users must wash or sanitize hands before entering the pool area.
- During high volume times, individuals will be limited to a one-hour max time limit.
- The sauna will remain closed until further notice.
- No equipment will be available to check out from the lifeguard. Patrons must bring their own equipment. Individuals may not share equipment.
- Patrons must wear a mask at all times unless they are in the pool.
- Patrons may place their belongings in designated bench areas around the pool deck. Patrons are required to disinfect their bench area before and after they occupy the space.
University Center staff looks forward to welcoming you back to the Pool. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call 314-246-7732.