September Maintenance Window Details
September 25, 2018
An IT Systems Maintenance Window is scheduled Friday, Sept. 28, 8 p.m., through Sunday, Sept. 30, 3 p.m. CDT.
During this window, expect intermittent access or extended unavailability of systems as Information Technology upgrades and enhances Webster’s information systems.
Work to be completed, systems affected:
- Cherwell Updates – Due to required maintenance, Cherwell may experience intermittent outages between 8-9 p.m. CDT on Friday, Sept. 28.
- LANDesk Updates – A setting to notify individuals when a reboot is required to finish install of system updates/patches will be turned on. LANDesk clients on individual Windows computers on our network will start receiving this setting update beginning at 8 p.m. CDT on Friday, Sept. 28. No outage is expected.
- Web Site Maintenance – Maintenance will be performed on the Webster web site beginning at Midnight Central Time late Friday/early Saturday, Sept. 29. All web pages off the main www.webster.edu web page and library.webster.edu web pages will be unavailable from 12-2 a.m. CDT. Individuals will still be able to logon to Connections at connections.webster.edu and WorldClassRoom at worldclassroom.webster.edu during this time.
- Network Maintenance – Due to required network maintenance, internet (including wireless) and phone services will be unavailable in the following locations at the Webster Groves campus from 10-11 p.m. CDT Saturday, Sept. 29: Schultz Hall, Physical Plant, 1st floor of Webster Hall, and 1st and 2nd floors of Loretto Hall
- Network Maintenance – Due to required network maintenance, internet (including wireless) and phone services will be unavailable in the following locations at the Webster Groves campus from 12-4 a.m. CDT Sunday, Sept. 30: Library, University Center, Thompson Music Building
- CX Maintenance – CX and CX-Web (Student Academic Services and Faculty Academic Services) will be unavailable from 12:30-1:30 a.m. CDT Sunday, Sept. 30, for standard maintenance.
- JX Maintenance – JX will be unavailable from 1:30-2:30 a.m. CDT Sunday, Sept. 30, for standard maintenance.