SGA Approves Six New Student Organizations
February 10, 2017
The Webster University Student Government Association approved six new student organizations for the Webster Groves campus at its February meeting.
Please visit involved.webster.edu to learn more about these new organizations or other existing groups.
New Student Organizations
- Graduate Students Association (GSA) - To bring the entire graduate students community under one roof to discuss their issues and concerns. Besides, to conduct activities that contribute in developing the student’s professional skills which prepare them to compete in the world of corporate.
- Latin American Student Organization (LASO) - LASO is a student organization geared towards providing a common ground for the Latino community, as well as to those who are interested in learning about Latin culture. Our events are for all of Webster's community to discover Hispanic culture.
- SANGAM - Student Association of India - This organization will provide the Indian perspective and culture well represented in the Webster University community.
- Webster University Ceramics Club (The Scorpions) - This organization is dedicated to bring the world of clay to any student who seeks a creative outlet. The organization is for getting together to create, laugh, and have fun making beautiful pieces of art together.
- Webster Table Tennis Club (Ping-Pong) - Recreational and friendly ping-pong games to integrate students of all ethnicities through ping-pong.
- Webster Economic Association (WEA) - The WEA provides students interested in Economics and social sciences an opportunity to develop further their interests. The WEA organizes events, networking opportunities, and encourages the study and research in Economics.