Student Award Nominations Open through March 1
January 18, 2019
Student Leadership Award nominations are now being accepted now through March 1, unless noted with an earlier deadline. Please take a moment to nominate a deserving
student or student organization for recognition of their accomplishments during the
2018-2019 academic year.
All awards, criteria and nomination forms can be found at webster.edu/student-engagement/awards.
All nominees and nominators will be invited to attend the 26th Annual Student Leadership Awards dinner on Friday, April 26, 2018. Last year's event recognized student groups and individual students for their leadership involvement at the Webster Groves campus, with approximately 170 students and guests in attendance.
Please contact Katie Knetzer, director of the University Center, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- George Herbert Walker III Award for Leadership Award for Leadership (Nomination deadline: Feb. 22)
- Outstanding Graduate Student Award
- Campus Life Award
- Campus Voice Award
- Capstone Award for Leadership
- Global Citizen Award
- Mark Govoni Emerging Leader Award
- Outstanding Contributions to Student Government Association
- Outstanding Leadership of a Student Organization
- "I'm the First" Ted Hoef Award for Leadership and Service
- Student Organization Advisor of the Year
- Jacqueline Grennan Wexler Award for Humanitarianism and Servant Leadership (could also be awarded to an individual)
- Outstanding New Student Organization
- Outstanding Contributions to Campus Social Life
- Outstanding Contributions to Cultural Awareness
- Student Organization of the Year