Student Life Hall of Fame Nominations Due Oct. 18
September 17, 2019
Nominations for the Student Life Hall of Fame for this year are now available. All nominations must be submitted by Oct. 18.
The Student Life Hall of Fame recognizes those individuals who demonstrated an outstanding commitment to improving student life at Webster University through campus, or community, involvement and/or participation in organized campus activities.
The Student Life Hall of Fame award is one of the most prestigious honors awarded by Student Affairs at Webster University to former student leaders and employees who had a significant impact on student life. Recipients are primarily recognized for their contributions to student life while on campus.
The nomination form is available at webster.edu/hall-of-fame. Recipients will be inducted during Spirit Weekend at a ceremony on Feb. 7, 2020.
- Nominees must be either be graduates of Webster University or have graduated at least three (3) years prior, or former Webster University employees who left the University at least three (3) years prior to induction.
- Nominees can be from any campus within the Webster University network.
- Former students may have been undergraduates or graduate students during the time of their involvement.
Primary Criteria for Selection
- Significant contributions to student life at their home campus
- Significant leadership involvement at their home campus
- Long term positive impact on student life at their home campus
- Involvement with Webster University since graduation and/or departure
- Achieved outstanding success and recognition in their profession and/or voluntary service since their departure
- Significant contributions to society through civic, cultural or charitable involvement