Student Pledge: Keep Webster Well by Following COVID-19 Protocol
August 21, 2020
To support the safety and health of our community, it is essential that all Webster University community members review and adhere to COVID-19 protocols. As with faculty and staff, Webster expects all students to sign a pledge that affirms their commitment to following these protocols. A link to the student pledge can be found here (studentpledge.webster.edu) and when logging into Connections and WorldClassroom.
Students are also reminded to follow all COVID-19 health and safety guidelines to help keep our community healthy. The guidelines, including the requirement for a Daily Health Screening, are outlined on Webster’s COVID-19 webpage here.
The health and safety guidelines include the following In-Class Expectations:
- Everyone in a classroom will be required to wear a mask/face covering at all times;
- Maintain social distance in classrooms, including with seating and while entering and exiting;
- Food and drink will not be allowed in class;
- Feeling sick? Do not go to class.
- You will be asked to disinfect the items you used during class or labs before leaving the room.
Following these safety guidelines is a shared responsibility for every member of the Webster community. Thank you for doing your part!