Webster Offers One Week Study Abroad for Spring Break 2020
October 28, 2019
Webster University is offering five programs in various locations around the world for students with the study abroad component taking place over 2020 Spring Break.
There are options for both undergraduates and graduate students. Two of the five courses are taught online so they will work well for students at any Webster campus.
Course offerings include Art, Marketing, Management, Psychology, Science and the Global Citizenship Program.
Students should apply by Nov. 15.
Spring Break 2020 Study Abroad Courses
- Havana, Cuba - Drawing and Printmaking in Cuba ART 3050 (3 credits, at St. Louis Campus)
- Shanghai, China - Global Business and Innovation Success MNGT 3100/MNGT 5870 (6 credits, at St. Louis
- Accra, Ghana - International Psychology PSYC 3475 (3 credits, at Leiden Campus)
- Taos, New Mexico - Living On/Off the Grid SCIN 1800, PNC?INTC (3 credits, online)
- Munich, Germany - International Marketing MRKT 5980 (3 credits, online)
- Shanghai, China - Global Business and Innovation Success MNGT 3100/MNGT 5870 (6 credits, at St. Louis Campus)
The application deadline is Nov. 15 and students can apply through the Office of Study Abroad web site. Scholarships are available!