University Center Offers Individual Workout Stations for Students
September 10, 2020
Starting Sept. 14, students will be able to use individual workout stations in the University Center Grant Gymnasium. Students will be available to access workout stations during designated times:
- Monday-Thursday from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. and 6-8 p.m.
- Friday from 10 a.m-3 p.m.
Workout Space Policies for Grant Gym
- Only current Webster students will be allowed to use the gym for individual workouts. No staff or faculty at this time.
- Users will be asked to show their university ID card before entering the gym area.
- All users should wash or sanitize hands before entering the gym.
- Users must wear a face mask / face covering at all times.
- Every individual should disinfect their workout block upon entering and leaving.
- No equipment is available. Users must bring their own equipment.
- Individuals may not share equipment.
- Users should arrive in their workout attire.
- Locker rooms are not available.
- Only water bottles are allowed. No food.
- During high volume times, individuals will be limited to a one hour time limit in
The gym will be configured with nine 10-foot square workout areas, two running lanes, and two baskets. These spaces will all be separated by 12 feet. Upon arrival, a gym monitor will assign the user to a numbered space to use for the duration of their workout.
If you have any questions about the Individual Workout Spaces, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.