Schedule Virtual Appointments with Counseling/Life Development
September 24, 2020
The Office of Counseling/Life Development is now accepting appointments for virtual counseling sessions. Students may speak confidentially to empathetic and supportive therapists online.
To make an appointment:
- Call 314-246-7030
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the Office of Counseling/Life Development page, webster.edu/student-counseling
One-hour appointments are scheduled between these hours:
- Monday and Tuesday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, Thursday & Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Emergency on Campus: Dial 6911 from any University phone; 314-246-6911 from all other phones.
- Emergency off campus: Dial 911.
- The Office of Counseling/Life Development is located at 540 Garden Ave. (Gray house on south end of surface parking lot in front of bookstore. There is a ramp leading to front door. Signage in front of house reads "Student Health Services and Counseling.")