Return to Campus Planning: Signage, Daily Health Screening and Safety Measures
June 11, 2020
In preparation for the phased return to on-campus operations, Webster University employees should review the directives on returning to campus, and be mindful of social distancing and other signage on the main campus.
Signage is also available for use by extended campus locations. To download signs for use at extended locations, visit the signage resources provided by Global Marketing & Communications and available for download on the COVID-19 pages.
As part of the return, anyone entering campus will be required to perform and pass a daily health self-assessment, among other measures to maintain the health and safety of our community.
Faculty, staff and students can complete the health self-assessment via a web-based application. Verification of completed health assessment will be sent to the individual through their Webster University email address.
Visitors (non faculty/staff/students) are permitted on campus, by appointment, if they are visiting for a business/operations purpose. Notification to Public Safety (via firstname.lastname@example.org) is required for a campus visitor that includes date, time and purpose of visit. Allvisitors must report to Public Safety for a health screening.
Required Daily Health Screening
As previously announced, face coverings are required while on campus, and faculty, staff and students are required to complete the daily health screening prior to coming to campus. The screening is completed through the secure Office 365 platform, accessed here: healthform.webster.edu.
- Verification of completed health assessment will be sent to the individual through their Webster University email address noting an approval or a denial to enter campus buildings.
- If approved to come to campus: Supervisors will have responsibility to review an employee’s verification to be on campus for each day. The email should be kept easily accessible to produce when necessary.
- If you are directed NOT to report to campus based on self-report: Follow the directions listed in the email received to provide notification to Human Resources/Supervisor(s).
- DO NOT report to campus if you are feeling ill.
- If you are not able to complete the health assessment online, you are required to report to Public Safety to complete the health screening and/or receive an access status voucher for the day.
- All collected access screening information will be deleted at the end of each day.
Entry to Buildings on the Main Campus
- On the main campus, Webster University ID cards are required for building entry, and entry is limited to faculty and staff at this time.
- Visitors are permitted on campus, by appointment, if they are visiting for a business/operations purpose.
- Notification to Public Safety (via email@example.com) is required for a campus visitor that includes date, time and purpose of visit.
- All visitors must report to Public Safety for a health screening. If approved, visitor will receive a physical campus access voucher.
Comprehensive Directives for Returning to Campus
The above highlights information on health screening, signage and campus access. Please visit the COVID-19 pages, including the Info for Employees page, for full directives on returning to campus and for the latest updates.